Spring with winter weather.

I know the year is about over, but if you look at the weather, you wouldn't know it. There have been some exciting things happening in the language arts room this year. The 8th graders used the game minecraft to create the setting of To Kill a Mockingbird, that was educational for me. I didn't and still don't know much about minecraft, my grandkids play it, so I brought in my nintendo switch and they brought in theirs. It was fun and they did a great job! THe 7th graders created children's book and then read it to the class they thought would enjoy it. I keep trying to add pictures, but I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I do have pictures. All of the middle school students have been going down and reading to and helping the preschoolers recognize their letters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Language Class and Art

Excite to be here.

Big Buddies