It's that time of year!

 Well, the beginning of the new year has already gone so fast.  I am excited to be back, as I have missed seeing all these beautiful faces every day. I was a little delayed this year, but am happy to be back.  I thought it would take me a while to learn the 6th graders' names, but it really didn't take that long.  We have been busy already.  The 6th and 7th graders have already written an essay.  I am working on getting them graded.  The 8th graders are writing and recording their own old-time radio show with sound effects.  I am excited to see how they turn out.  I have started a new beginning of the class routine, DOL and WOD.  DOL or daily oral language is where they have a couple sentences they need to fix in their notebook ten we all go over it together as a class.  They have had one quiz and will have one either every or every other week.  WOD is the word of the day, they have a word on the board they need to define then use it in a sentence correctly. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Language Class and Art

Excite to be here.

Big Buddies